segunda-feira, 12 de outubro de 2020

Re:Hello Dear

Hello Dear

The reason I contacted you is about one of our deceased customers who  was an investor with our bank. In 2005 he came to our bank here to deposit some of Thirty Million Dollars and that was the last time we heard from him. I did everything humanly

possible to track him down all to no avail, and since he listed no next of kin in his bio-data form I have no one to contact. It was a few years after his surprise disappearance that I stumbled upon the plane  crash manifest where I discovered he actually died on 4th November 2010 in an Aerocaribbean ATR-72-212 plane crash in Cuba. Now the bank wants to revert the funds back into our treasury as unclaimed funds and abandoned monies inline with our bank policy.


What need to be done now is for me to insert your name from our system into his file as the heir and successor to the fund once that is done the money automatically become yours, after-that I will guide you with information(s) and furnish you with documents to

prove your right to the funds, and have the funds release to you as the rightful  and legal beneficiary. and we shred 50% 50% including the expense so if you are

interested send me your full name address contact and id . but if you  are not interested please delete this message.


Yours sincerely,
Ms Lala Moulaye Ezzedine
Administration
Manager
Skype:live:4f2c09f1adaa5d4        

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário