sábado, 14 de agosto de 2021

CAN WE PARTNER WITH TRUST?

Your Attention Please,

I beheld your email from the UK exchange information online service on
my personal search via internet for a trusted individual to partner
with me, so I decided to contact you but I didn't disclose the
intention to anyone else because of delicate nature of the deal. I
found your email among others and became more desirous to contact you
and solicit for assistance and guidance in making business investment
and moving (£3.2 Million GBP) into your account.

I am a citizen of Indonesia, working with the Exxon Mobil Corporation
London, as oil expatriate. I must plead for your confidence in this
transaction as I am a highly placed man in Mineral Resources Unit. I
need you as a silent foreign partner whose identity I can use to
transfer the above mention sum, at this moment I am constrained to
issue detailed information about this profitable venture until I get
your response by email. Please, take out a moment of your busy
schedule to study this letter and respond urgently for more details as
I will be extremely happy.

This fund is accrued legitimately to my unit as commission from
foreign contracts, through our private connections. The funds are
presently waiting to be remitted from our operational bank.

As you know, I am a civil servant and are not allowed by the civil
service code of conduct in United Kingdom, to own or operate bank
account outside this country. On the other hand, it is not unsafe to
keep the funds here due to unstable political policies. I have been
mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues to look for an overseas
silent partner who will work with me to facilitate transfer of the
said funds for mutual benefits, since my objective is to invest the
fund in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also
help me with advises and direction per investing into profitable
ventures in your country.

The transaction, although discreet, is legitimate and the fund will be
transferred successfully with all necessary back-up official documents
showing the legitimate source/origin of fund. The transfer will be
effected within a period not longer than one and half week as soon as
we reach an agreement, and you furnish me with a suitable response
indicating your interest for the investment. I plead with you on one
issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this
information to anyone else. I confirm that the transaction is
legitimate and without any risk either to me or yourself.

Thanks, as I await your swift response via my private email:
kelly.maildesk@gmx.co.uk

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Anung Prabawa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário