sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2022

Supply offer

Attention Sir

I have the mandate of THE MINISTRY OF ENDOWMENT AND ISLAMIC AFFAIRS QATAR to write and inquire about your Products for a possible government procurement contract. I'm a registered agent of the Ministry and operates as contract negotiator and facilitator.

My commission in every successful contract awarded through my recommendation is 5% of the total invoice value. My commission is payable after the contract has been consummated and the seller receives due amount in his/her account.

Your products are of interest to the ministry and would like to know if you will be interested to participate in the tender. A comprehensive detail on the procedures will be provided on hearing from you.

Looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,
Ali Fahim Muhammad

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário