segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2022

How are you my dear

--
Dear Beloved one,

A compliment of the day to you, My name is Miss.Julien Kowan, I am 21
years old from Ivory Coast. Please I am using this medium to ask for
your co-operation to help me invest in your country.

I have a substantial concealed capital, honorably inherited from my
late Parents, which I intend investing in any lucrative business
venture of our choice, for the mutual benefits of both of us.However I
will like to invest in area of investment like mention below.

1).Telecommunication
2).The transport Industry
3).Five Star Hotel
4).Tourism
5).Real Estate

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if
you so desire while I continue my education there. The amount IS
$17.5million USD.

Thank you so much for your understanding and May almighty God bless
you and your Family to the Glory of God Almighty,

Sincere regards,
Miss.Julien Kowan

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário