sábado, 27 de maio de 2023

Hello dear

Hello dear,

With profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. My name is Mrs. Jacqueline Helga Verdin, am 59 years old, suffering from cancer my late husband died in a plane crash in Diyarbakir, Turkey on 8th January 2003. During the period of our marriage, we had No Child. I have been terribly betrayed and disappointed with the people around me, they capitalized on my illness so I have now made up my mind to give out my inherited assets to the charity since I have no child and I would appreciate it if you can be the person in charge of the funds disbursement to charity, I have now made up my mind to spread my wealth to Charity & Mercy works in Africa, Asia, America and Europe. Few people around have diverted and mismanaged funds entrusted to them so I wish to use a total stranger for this my last wish.

My late husband was an Oil merchant. He has mineral rights in Turkey and Venezuela that are worth US$12,000,000.00 Dollars only, which he Deposited (Bonded) with a bank under the care of Exxon Mobil Turkey, I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives with my Generosity. I don't want the government or the bank to take possession of this fund as it clear I have but very limited time to live.

Lastly 30% of this fund will be for your time and effort, while 70% goes EXCLUSIVELY For Charity work. In God's name I beseech you to get back to me. Kindly send me (Your Full Name Address, Direct Phone and occupation)

Thanks & God bless you.
Mrs. Jacqueline Helga Verdin

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário