terça-feira, 20 de junho de 2023

Your assistance is needed!!

Greetings to you!!

With Due Respect I know this letter will be a surprise to you because you did not give me the permission to do so and neither do you know me but before I tell you about myself. I want you to please forgive me for sending you this mail without your permission.

I'm Mr.Marwan Hadi,a Bank Officer here in the United Arab Emirates, I got your contact through a reliable source called database through International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across with you. I would like to discuss a serious business proposal with you which will benefit both of us as an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly linked to this money, so this informed me of contacting you for us to work together so that you can assist me and receive this fund into your bank account in your country for us to SHARE.

I am offering you 50% of the total fund, while you keep 50% for me in your bank account till I join you in your country for the sharing/investment of my own share of the funds or better still we can go into a joint partnership venture, I will appreciate it very much.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend to share the fund with you in two equal parts. If you are interested, please kindly contact me back for more details.

We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response.

Note: If you happen to find this email in your spam folder or junk folder, Note that it occurred due to server error, so kindly move the mail to your inbox.

I truly appreciate your interest in this matter.

Thanks for your understanding.
Sincerely,
Mr.Marwan Hadi,

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário