domingo, 27 de setembro de 2020

-From Sgt. LAUREN NOWAK-




Hello dear,

I know what I'm about to tell you will come to you as a surprise but is very real.

Am 29yrs old Sgt. Lauren Nowak of the US Army, assigned to the 2nd Brigade Combat
Team, 10th Mountain Division in support of Operation Freedom's Sentinel Afghanistan.

In Iraq before my redeployment to Afghanistan, on a routing patrol with some of
my team in an Iraqi remote village we discovered in an underground militant bunker
hidden money in boxes in US currency of ($232M USD) after counting. It was kept secret.
The money was later shared among us and after sharing I got ($28.5M USD) including my
share of diamond that was also found.

Due to my status as a US military, I can't be able to move the money out to any
Account, if traced to my Account will be problem for me, I will be interrogated
court-martial and then dismissed subject to US military law. I then decided and packed
the total ($28.5M USD) in a Trunk Box and sent it to Red-Cross office in Iraq with the
help of an Iraqi woman working as a messenger with the Red-Cross office in Iraq.
She was able to get the Trunk Box out to a safe and secure location, entirely out of
trouble zone in Iraq. This is because there is no way i could personally carry the
trunk box with me to Afghanistan. As i write you the woman don't know what is contains
in the Trunk Box.

Please delete this message if you know you are not interested, my career will be at
risk if you goes about spreading it.

Your acceptance will gladden my heart and i will immediately provide you with further details.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Sgt. Lauren Nowak

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário