terça-feira, 13 de julho de 2021

Please I need Your Help

Greetings from me to you. I have a proposal for you which you and I will reap a great benefits. My late father was a former minister of mines in Guinea Bissau, before he was jailed for 25 years for misappropriation of $66.5 million US Dollars, after 2 years of been in jail, I went to visit him in prison when he opened up to me, as his first son, that he deposited the funds in a securities company in Ghana, so he ask me to visit Ghana and also reach for a foreign partner who will receive the funds and invest it in his country in any good profitable venture.

As I speak to you now my father told me he deposited the funds as consignment for self keeping so the contract he signed with the company did not state the content of the boxes the company only know he brought in gold to be kept for self keeping.

I want you to use your influence as a foreigner to contact the company attorney telling him,that you are the beneficiary of the consignments and you want it delivered to your bank.
let me know if you are interested to help get this deal done .


Regards

Koly

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário