segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2021

Your kind Attention!!!

Your kind Attention!!!


I sincerely apologize if I am interfering on your privacy. I am Mr Rahim Aziz.


I am working with one of the Prime banks in Burkina Faso.


Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer.



The amount in this account stands at $13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million
Three Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).


I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund.



I know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from
someone relatively unknown to you.



But, do not worry yourself so much. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction.


Reply back to me urgently, if you are interested. All details shall
be sent to you once I hear from you.

Best regards,
Mr. Rahim Azizi
Email: mrrahim_aziz@yahoo.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário