domingo, 3 de julho de 2022

Good Day, My name is Alice.

Good Day,
My name is Alice.


Please pardon me if I interfere into your privacy,


 
I am a 25 years old girl, an orphan. My parents died. My uncle is threatening to kill me for my inheritance.Please I need your sincere help, I have ( $3.500,000.00,) Three million five hundred thousand dollars which I inherited from my late father.My father used my name as his only daughter for next of kin when paying the fund. Also, I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth,



I need your help to secure funds and continue my education in your country.
If you help me and start a new life, I will give you 30% of the total funds for your help after the funds are transferred to your account in your country.

This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from the Gold mining company and Cotton processing Company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.




My uncle tries to force me to go to the bank with him so he can collect the money,then I flee from my family for my safety to a nearby country where my father deposited the funds. In my culture, when a man dies,if he does not have a male child, the brothers will share his properties leaving the wife and the daughters empty handed. That is the case with me now.

If you totally agree to help me reply back and I will let you know how it goes dwhat the bank manager told me on my arrival to know how the money can be transferred.

I would like to invest the funds in your country with your approval, cooperation, support, advice and help.please, note that this transaction is 100% legal and risk free.



My best regards to you and your whole family.




Please I need your guidance


Many Thanks.
Alice .  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário