sexta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2023

Holle dear

Holle dear
My Greetings to you and may peace be with you;  I wish you and your family happy moments of life now and forever. In brief introduction my name is Mrs  Grace Williams a citizen of Australia living in Luxembourg a small European country, I am using this message to pass the information to you as  I am currently in a very critical health situation due to a deadly cancer disease that has destroyed my entire body system: I decided to contact you for formal relationship, so that you may help me to invest the money that am donating for the betterment of the poor and less privileged.

I would have loved to accomplish this project by myself; but due to my age coupled with this deadly cancer disease that has subjected me to a very short life left, I have decided to donate my inheritance in the amount of  €15 million Euro to you to invest and help the poor and less privileged Please help me fulfill my last wish I am waiting for your reply email: (kivikangas84@gmail.com )

Mrs Grace Williams

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário