sexta-feira, 21 de junho de 2024

Hello

Hello,

My name is Sgt. David Thompson, a former member of the 3rd Infantry Division of the United States Army deployed to Iraq during the War in Iraq years ago, I am now serving with the United States Special Forces. Based on my request, i will like you to please read the following BBC news article.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I am one of the soldiers in the news that found all the barrels containing the money and i have a very good business proposal for you, if you are interested you will make 3 Million Dollars in few days without spending a dime of your money and absolutely no risk involved.

With my international connections i have a very reliable way to ship two boxes containing the total of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars(US$15.5M) cash from Pakistan to any destination of my choice and with this opportunity all i need is someone capable with enough financial experience to receive the money and keep them safe till we meet in person in few months from now. All you have to do is receive the 15.5 Million Dollars, take out your 3 Million and keep the rest safe till i am able to meet you in Person. I have everything arranged and all i need is a safe place to keep my money till am back home,Due to the constant fighting in the region where the money has been stored for years, it is very Urgent for me to move the money now and i am on active duty and cannot receive the money where i am. If you think you can handle this request discretely and professionally please get back to me so we can proceed in due time.

Waiting to hear from you.
Sgt. David Thompson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário