terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2020

Dear friend,

Dear friend,

Please do not be silent to me,I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am from Paris France but based in Africa Benin Republic since 4 years ago as a business woman dealing with marble exportation. I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, all i worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, I decided to donate the sum of $7,500,000 (Seven million Five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. I have Re-deposited the fund to Capitol Bank US because of situations in Africa.

Thanks and god bless.
Yours in christ,
Mrs.Vanessa Fadel.  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário