sexta-feira, 26 de junho de 2020

Re: ***Humanitarian Proposal ***!!!ovb

Hello!

I am Christy,

I was able to get your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I bring to you a humanitarian project I am involved in, with heavy sorrow in my heart, I should let you know that I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare form of heart disease for the last 6 years and just a few weeks ago I was told by the Doctors I had little time left, which is why I have decided to contact you out of faith and hope. I know there would be some suspicion of this mail but I do plead with you to contact me for further details so as to erase any doubts and I promise you that you will not regret this.

Please get back to me on this email "mrscwalton49@gmail.com" as I humbly await your response.

Remain Blessed
Mrs. Christy Walton

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário