sexta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2023

-- ATTENTION: NOTICE OF PAYMENT

ATTENTION: NOTICE OF PAYMENT!

This is to notify you that I have paid the postage and delivery fees
for your ATM CARD. I paid because the ATM CARD in the amount of $ 2.7
million has less than a Month and four days to expire if not used and
when it expires the money will go to the government treasure, With
that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM CARD will not
expire, because I know that when you get the CARD for sure you must
pay me back and also compensate me.

Your ATM CARD has now been deposited with the FEDEX Courier Company
for delivery, so I want you to contact the FEDEX Courier Company with
your complete contact information so that they can deliver the ATM
CARD to your designated address without any delay.

Your full name:
Residential address:
Phone number:
identity :

As I stated before, delivery charges were paid, but I did not pay the
official maintenance/keeping fees, since they refused. The reasons for
their refusal is because they don't know when you will get in touch
with them. They told me that their maintenance/keeping fee is $ 25 a
day. Below is their information,

Contact person: Mr. Anthony Mark.
FEDEX Courier Company.
Email: ( fedexexpccltd@gmail.com)
Phone:+234 8122 0944 02.


Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid mistakes in Delivery.
I gave them your shipping address, but you must reconfirm it to them
again to avoid any delivery errors, including with your identity or
photo. I hope to hear from you as soon as you receive your ATM CARD.

Ask Mr. Anthony Mark, Director of the FEDEX Courier Company, how can
you send them official maintenance/keeping fees that cost only $ 25
dollars per day.

Contact them today to avoid an increase in maintenance/keeping fees.

Mr. Green Amoh..
General Payments Agent.
World Health Organization(W.H.O.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário