quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2024

RE:Donation For You

! External Email, Use Caution !


My name is Philip Fredrick; a philanthropist. and founder of P&F Industries,one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give $10.5 Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide.I want to use my wealth to help and support selected individuals who will help people around them. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.
 
Confirm your email is good
Email me ( philipffredrick3690@gmail.com )
 
I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Thanks,
Philip Fredrick
 
Confidentiality & Disclaimer Note: This e-mail (including any attachments) contain protected and confidential information intended for the sole use of the individual or organization addressee. If you are not the addressee or an authorized agent acting on their behalf, or if you have received this message by error, please notify the sender immediately be returning the message. It must not be copied, distributed or used in any other way but should be immediately deleted from your system. While Dar and the Dar Group strive to maintain high standards of communication, reliability, authenticity and integrity, neither shall be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Neither Dar nor the Dar Group guarantees that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário